1. When the power goes out and you are unable to use blowdryers, curling irons or straighteners, you will need these fabulous headbands to keep hair looking cute and stylish. This stretchy one by Missoni is comfy too!
2. It is important to find ways to stay warm and cozy when there is no heat. So make sure your feet are snug as a bug in a rug….and adorable too! Check out these leopard ones by Betsy Johnson on sale at Zappos.com.
3. You will need cozy pajamas for sure but don’t skimp on cuteness. Cosabella always has great options like this colorful butterfly print.
4. Feel like a pampered celeb when you burn this exotic candle (the Madison Square Park Candle) by Bond No. 9 New York. It’s top notes are grape hyacinth, huckleberry, & prairie dropseed grass. Fancy!!
5. Last but not least. During a storm, you might be forced to go makeup -free and who can really see you anyway in all that darkness? BUT be kissably ready with some lipgloss. He may not see you but he will taste the fruity flavor! Love these yummy ones by Covergirl!